TAMIYA 1/12 Yamaha YZR-M1 ’04 No.7/33 Series No.100 Model Kit
Featuring realistic detail, this 1/12 scale model accurately represents the bike ridden in the 2004 MotoGP season by Carlos Checa (No.7) and 2002 250cc world champion Marco Melandri (No.33). Feel the power of the YZR-M1 as you assemble this highly detailed replica model. Internal mechanics have been reproduced in exceptional detail including engine, exhaust, ram air box and suspension system.
- Accurate 1/12 scale model of 2004 Yamaha YZR-M1 as ridden by Carlos Checa and Marco Melandri.
- Overall length: 172mm, Overall width: 56mm
- Compact 4-cylinder, 990cc engine and twin-spar delta box frame reproduced to amazing level of detail.
- High quality Cartograf decals for Checa’s No.7 and Melandri’s No.33 bike.
- Synthetic rubber tires look and feel authentic.
- Side and seat cowling as well as fuel tank can be removed after assembly allowing full display of engine.
- Poly caps used for easy damper assembly and cowling attachment.
- Tank side Yamaha insignia reproduced with high-quality sticker for added realism.
- Requires cement and paint to complete as shown
This is a genuine import from Japan, BRAND NEW.
On hand in the United States, ready to ship now!