TAMIYA 1/12 Honda NSR500 ’84 Series No.121 Model Kit
A stunningly detailed kit of the first NSR500 racing bike! All the details are there, from the big engine to the fuel tank nestled under it. The cowling, chamber cover, and seat are all removable to showcase the detail within. Includes wiring and hoses.
- Length: 166mm, Width: 52mm. The model recreates the early-season version of the bike ridden by F. Spencer.
- This detailed scale model closely recreates the form of the bike and allows appreciation of the unique chamber and fuel tank layout.
- The single-crankshaft V4 engine showcases Tamiya’s trademark attention to detail.
- Aluminum frame and complex fuel tank are exquisitely recreated.
- Vinyl tubing is used to accurately model fuel pipes, accelerator, clutch cables and so on.
- Cowling, chamber cover and seat parts are attached using fine screws.
- Authentic rear suspension utilizes a metal coil spring.
- Comes with a racing stand to display the model.
- The kit includes decals to depict the bike’s markings, in addition to masking seals to aid with painting.
- Requires cement and paint to complete as shown
This is a genuine import from Japan, BRAND NEW.
On hand in the United States, ready to ship now!