TAMIYA 1/18 Honda N III 360 Series No.10 Model Kit
The Honda N360 was a real game changer for the Japanese “kei” car industry, and the front-wheel drive car proved a big hit after its 1967 debut. The N III 360 was a model released in 1970 with minor upgrades, and that car is recreated by this kit.
- Left and right doors open.
- Removable hood allows inspection of the depiction of the air-cooled 2-cylinder engine, even after completion of the model.
- Features a realistic interior.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature authentic tread patterns.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Kit measures about 167mm long when completed.
- [Mold Color]: Car body comes molded in white, interior and other parts come molded in black
- [Includes]: Chrome-plated parts, clear parts, decals
- Requires cement and paint to complete as shown
This is a genuine import from Japan, BRAND NEW.
On hand in the United States, ready to ship now!